How can philanthropy and impact capital play a catalytic role in solving some of society’s most pressing challenges, such as the climate crisis? We would like to cordially invite you to the inaugural Impact Philanthropy Partnership (IPP) Annual Forum on June 9th, 2023, as we explore how philanthropists can play a decisive role in creating transformative change.
What to Expect?
- In-depth sharing by pioneering family principals and thought leaders in the impact space Innovation
- Showcase featuring cutting-edge solutions and technologies that highlight the transformative power of catalytic capital
- Networking and connecting with family offices, foundations, domain experts, innovators and social impact leaders
Join Us to Discover
- What is catalytic philanthropy and how can it accelerate solutions to challenges such as the climate crisis?
- What lessons can we learn from family office leaders who have gone through this impact journey?
- How should we assess grant-making opportunities to avoid ‘impact washing’ and make a real and measurable difference?
- Where are the opportunities and risks for philanthropy and impact capital in the sustainability space?
The Forum will be held during Ecosperity Week as an Ecosperity partner event. We anticipate a strong turnout for this signature Forum, with over 150 attendees consisting of family principals, advisers, and ecosystem partners.
This is an invite-only event. Please email us at email@example.com if you are keen to attend.