Certificate for Family
Office Advisors - Foundation
A Programme tailored for professionals supporting dynasties of the new era.
Drawing on real-world case studies, the foundation level facilitates the overall understanding of the types of family offices, their different functions, the legal and fiscal context in which they operate, as well as means and tools that can help protect wealth for the long term. A significant part of the learning will seek to understand the human context of wealth owners: individuals, entrepreneurs and families. This forms the foundation of a two part course and is required prior to taking the Certificate for Family Office Advisors-Advanced programme.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn about the different Family Office structures around the world and understand the role of the Family Office
- Learn about tax and economic considerations around the setting up of a Family Office
- Understand the basics of wealth succession tools
- Understand various family governance tools and structures and how to apply them
- Learn the specifics of managing transgenerational family assets and the role of the Family Office in that context
Who Should Attend
- Multi and Single Family Office Representatives
- Wealth Planning Professionals
- Private Bankers and Client Relationship Managers handling UHNW and Family Office segment
- Family Trust Consultants
- Private Client Practice Professionals including lawyers and accountants
- External Asset Management Professionals
- Financial Planners
Participants who are interested in this programme have also enquired about the following programmes:
- Certificate for Family Office Advisors - Advanced
- Certificate in Trust Services
- Advanced Certificate in Trust Services
This programme is pending IBF accreditation under the Skills Framework for Financial Services – Private Banking and Wealth Management framework to the role of the Family Office Advisor.
The Family Officer Advisor skills map serves as guide to deepen specialist skill-sets in Singapore’s Family Office ecosystem.
*Terms and Condition Apply
For more information:https://www.ibf.org.sg/programmes/Pages/FOA_SkillsMap.aspx
Certification & Funding
Upon successful completion of the programme and passing of all assessments, participants will be:
Awarded the WMI Certificate for Family Office Advisors -Foundation
|19 November 2020||9am to 4.30pm|
|20 November 2020||9am to 4pm|
|21 November 2020||9am to 4pm|
|28 November 2020||9am to 11am|
- Above schedule is subject to further changes. A detailed schedule will be shared with the participants upon successful registration.
- The Wealth Management Institute reserves the right to alter the fees or make any changes to the programme as appropriate.
|Certificate for Family Office Advisor -Foundation||Full Fees (S$)||Fees after 90% IBF-STS Courses Fee Subsidy + 5% IBF
Credit (For Singaporeans / PR) (S$)
- 1) A non-refundable application fee of S$85 is required upon online application submission.
- 2) IBF-STS funding is applicable upon approval of IBF accreditation.
- 3) The fees listed above are after IBF-STS funding (95% till 31st December 2020). Any discrepancies in registration details or failure to meet minimum IBF academic requirements will result in an unsuccessful IBF reimbursement claim and students will be liable for the full tuition fees of S$6,000. For funding eligibility criteria and more information regarding the funding, please visit https://www.ibf.org.sg/programmes/Pages/IBF-STS.aspx.