Certificate for Family Office
Advisors - Advanced
A Programme tailored for professionals supporting dynasties of the new era.
Taking participants beyond the Whats and Hows of Family Offices, the advanced level delves deeper by first shedding light on the heart of today’s UHNW families. The programme explores the psychology and motivations of today’s affluent dynasties, uncovering an array of opportunities available, including the fast-emerging area of impact investing — for clients who wish to reflect their values for society and the environment in their wealth decisions. Participants will gain a comprehensive and actionable framework with tools that can be put into practice in analysing their client’s operating context, and recommending sustainable and responsible strategies to meet their financial and philanthropic ambitions.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn about the investments landscape and new approaches to preserving family wealth
- Learn key communication strategies with families to establish a family constitution, vision and charter
- Understand the principles of sustainability and impact investing
- Learn about the various philanthropic frameworks in practice around the world
- Emerge with key competencies to support families in the operations of a Family Office
Who Should Attend
- Multi and Single Family Office Representatives
- Wealth Planning Professionals
- Private Bankers and Client Relationship Managers handling UHNW and Family Office segment
- Family Trust Consultants
- Private Client Practice Professionals including lawyers and accountants
- External Asset Management Professionals
- Financial Planners
It is recommended for participants to complete the Certificate for Family Office Advisors- Foundation Programme as a pre-requisite.
Participants who are interested in this programme have also enquired about the following programmes:
Certification & Funding
Upon successful completion of the programme and passing of all assessments, participants will be:
Awarded the WMI Certificate for Family Office Advisors - Advanced