The Research Fellow (Family Office) will work with our world-class faculty and team to develop Thought Leadership and Research.
- Develop research objectives, projects and proposals together with faculty and senior WMI team. Key research areas will include Family Office Management, Sustainable Investments, Long-Term Investments and Philanthropy.
- Undertake advanced research in the relevant areas, using the appropriate research methodologies and managing associated staff or student contributions (if relevant).
- Lead collaborative research activities with faculty, support staff and external parties.
- Lead the production of high-quality research reports and publications.
- Ensure the smooth delivery of research projects to ensure that they are delivered to a high quality, on time and on budget.
- Develop and lead initiatives for promoting research areas and influencing leading edge practice.
2. Awareness Building and Networking
- Take a leadership role for events and activities to drive greater awareness of WMI Thought Leadership (e.g. conferences, speaker series).
- Participate in and develop external networks to further WMI’s Thought Leadership agenda.
3. Teaching and Learning:
- Contribute to training programmes at WMI and supervise student research projects as needed.
4. Other responsibilities as assigned by Reporting Officer
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- PhD or Masters degree in a relevant area (e.g. Economics), with a strong publication record in high quality publications.
- Minimum 6-10 years of relevant research experience in a leading university, think tank, research institute, investment bank (economics research team), government agency or global institution such as the World Bank or IMF.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive applied research experience and skills.
- A self-starter who is able to work independently, with exceptional collaboration and project management skills working at an institutional, national and international level.
- Track record of successfully handling demanding projects under a tight time frame.
Please submit your application to Recruitment@wmi.edu.sg
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclosure of Personal Data